Stonewater is one of the UK’s most significant social housing providers, with 30,000 homes under management and £1.6 billion in assets. With a significant development programme addressing the rising demand for housing, our vision is for everyone to have a place they can call home.
Administrator (Asset Support)
Part-time 30 hours per week - £14,600 pa
(12 month contract)
Shift times: Monday-Friday 2.00pm-8.00pm
Alternate Saturdays 8.00am-2.00pm with day off in week
Do you have a passion for providing excellent administration support? Do you take a pride in helping people? This is your chance to make an impact in the social housing industry by joining our operational administration centre.
Stonewater is seeking bright and customer-focused people to join our asset support team in Leicester. You need to be committed to customer care and uphold Stonewater’s high standards.
• Processing invoices, payment and recharges
• Inputting data onto Stonewater’s central system
• Preparing mail merges and carrying out key administration tasks
• Communicating and resolving queries with contractors and internal stakeholders
You should have good organisational and administrative skills and the ability to multi-task and manage workloads to meet deadlines. Excellent IT and keyboard skills are a must, supported by a solid foundation in literacy and numeracy.
To be successful in this role, you will require a positive attitude and a proactive hands-on approach. Ideally you should have previous experience in either an administration or customer service environment.
If you think you would like to join us and go that extra mile, your efforts will play a key role in helping us to deliver excellence in customer services.
In return, we can offer:
• 26 days’ annual leave (plus an entitlement for bank holidays)
• Comprehensive training and development opportunities
• Staff helpline offering independent, confidential information, counselling and support
• Holiday trading, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme
To apply, please click the Apply Now button and upload a copy of your CV together with a supporting statement, by the closing date.
Closing date: 22 October 2017
Stonewater is a Charitable Industrial and Provident Society No. 20558R. We are committed to equality for all and welcome applications from all sectors of the community.