Stonewater is one of the UK’s most significant social housing providers, with 30,000 homes under management and £1.6 billion in assets. We also have a significant development programme to help address the rising demand for housing. Our vision is for everyone to have the opportunity to have a place they can call home.
Senior Asset Support Administrator
£22,400 pa (37.5 hrs pw)
Covering shifts between working hours:
Monday to Friday 8am-8pm and Saturday 8am-2pm
Stonewater is looking for a confident and proactive administrator to join our Asset Support Team in Leicester, to supervise the delivery of administrational function of asset support.
• Supporting the Asset Support Manager in the development and delivery of asset administrational services
• Working closely with key stakeholders to develop and manage a high quality centralised asset support solution
• Supporting business needs and Stonewater's vision and values
You should be a natural people person, ideally with team leader or management experience in administrational area, and educated to A level or equivalent.
You should also possess a full driving license valid in the UK and have experienced in defining and working to KPIs and SLAs.
You should be able to demonstrate excellent business management skills and understanding of delivering excellent internal/external customer service in a social and commercial setting.
Experience in an asset management within social sector would be an advantage but not essential.
In return, we can offer:
• 26 days’ annual leave (plus an entitlement for bank holidays)
• Comprehensive training and development opportunities
• Staff helpline offering independent, confidential information, counselling and support
• Holiday trading, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme
To apply, please click the Apply Now button and upload a copy of your CV together with a supporting statement, by the closing date.
Closing date: 22 October 2017
Stonewater is a Charitable Industrial and Provident Society No. 20558R. We are committed to equality for all and welcome applications from all sectors of the community.